Thank you for visiting Anita’s Web Design!
If you agree to these terms, contact me and let’s broaden your horizons!
1.Once you decide on a package, you are required to send a deposit (this amount is non-refundable), and the remainder of your fee will be due once your site is completed and to your satisfaction. If your site requires extra time and effort, your fee may be higher, but you will be notified when you are given a quote. All prices are subject to change at any time.
For more information, please visit the Prices listed in each service area.
Cancellation requests must be made via email to email@example.com. No other avenues of cancellation will be accepted. While no advance notice of cancellation is required, all fees paid for service to the point of cancellation are nonrefundable. All fees paid for domain registration are nonrefundable, without exception.
Accounts are payable in full at the time of account creation. Accounts for which payment by credit card is selected are subject to suspension if payment cannot be processed at the time of account creation. If payment by cheque or money order is selected, payment must be received within two (2) weeks of account activation or the account will be suspended without notice. New accounts that remain past due thirty (30) days after account activation are subject to termination. Any account reaching thirty (30) days past due is subject to suspension for nonpayment. Such accounts are subject to termination after forty-five (45) days in a past due state. All invoicing and payments are automatic and recurring based on the length specified by the client at the time of account setup or by request after setup has been completed.
2. Payment of your fee means you agree to these terms. Payment is preferred by money order or check, made out to Anita Levesque. I also take payments by Interac Online Money Transfer , Paypal, and Square (credit cards). Email me for my mailing address and further information. Hosting and maintenance fees can be paid monthly, or annually.
A payment plan is also available if needed.
3. Should you wish to purchase a domain name, I can do this, prior to my working on your site.
4. My goal is to create a website that reflects you and your service. It is very important to me that you are satisfied with the result, as it is part of my advertising as well.
5. I can create an image to your liking as well as take photos and assist you in finding stock photos.
6. Once you are clear with what you would like and you have all the information needed, I will start building your site.
7. During my work, I will keep you updated and send you a private link to view your new website. I appreciate any corrections and suggestions!!
8. Anita’s Web Design reserves the right to list your site, once designed by my services, in my Portfolio.